Our Catholic funeral services are attractively priced from $4,588 for a 3-day HDB void deck funeral. Should a longer duration be required, we impose a very affordable $250 charge for each additional day of service held.
Included in Our Catholic Funeral Services
Included in all our Catholic funeral packages are essentials such as a wooden coffin, designed for open casket viewing, lined with appropriate Catholic ornamental decor. Embalming and make up, (including hairdo) by our trained mortician is also provided to give your loved one a peaceful, yet dignified look on his final send-off.
We will also diligently setup the tentage and wake area, decorating it with church approved Catholic backdrop designs complete with bible and crucifix. A floral photo frame and table top fresh flower arrangements will also be provided to brighten up the casket holding area.
Also included in all our Catholic funeral packages is a chartered aircon coach, to transfer the mourners first to Church for the funeral mass and thereafter to the crematorium for the rite of committal.
Our Catholic Funeral Packages (Detailed Breakdown)
The following is a detailed breakdown of what's provided with our Roman Catholic funeral service package. It essentially covers everything you need to provide your loved one with a dignified catholic final sent-off, including a Mercedes Benz hearse...
Catholic Themed Wooden Casket
- A half glass wooden casket decorated with appropriate Catholic ornamental decoration
Embalming and Casketing
- Ferry your loved one's body (with utmost care) to our premises for embalming, mortician make up and hair care.
- Dress the body in the deceased's favourite clothes (provided by the bereaved family) for casketing. Alternatively, we can supply the outfit but additional charges will apply.
- Transfer the casket to the wake
Casket Area Set Up
- Tentage setup with Roman Catholic decoration, complete with surround canvas (2 pieces), curtains and carpeted flooring
- Altar table with crucifix, holy water and bible
- 2 fresh table top funeral flowers arrangements for altar table
Tables and Chairs for the Wake
- 10 round tables
- 15 square tables
- 100 plastic chairs
Fans and Lighting
- 6 fans (2 standing and 4 table ones) for adequately ventilation
- General lighting for the wake
- 1 mobile toilet will be provided throughout the duration of the wake
Funeral Photo Setup
- 1 enlarged photo in 10 by 12 inches photo frame complete with floral lining
- 6 passport sized photos
Funeral Day Arrangements
- Mercedes Benz hearse to transfer casket to church for the Funeral liturgy followed by Mandai Crematorium for cremation
- 1 air con coach to ferry relatives and guest to church followed by Mandai Crematorium
- Pall bearers on standby to carry and move the casket
- Cremation slot booking
- 1 guest reception table, registration book and safe
- $4,588 for a 3 day funeral
- $250 for each additional day thereafter, up to a maximum of 7 days in total
- The above package does not include food, snacks and/or drinks. If required, they will be charged based on actual amount consumed.
- The above price quote is valid for HDB void decks held funerals only. Funerals held in other locations (e.g. private homes or parlour) will be priced differently with the price difference due largely to the difference in tentage setup cost
- If a more elaborate setup is required, additional setup cost may be incurred
Why Choose Us?
Familiarity With Catholic Funeral Requirements
Catholic funerals in Singapore follow strictly prescribed rites, which are in turn guided by Canon law. From the wake, to the funeral liturgy and the rite of committal, these rites are to prepare your deceased love one’s soul for eternal life plus offer comfort and assurance for the mourners. While the Church is the final authority on all funeral related matters, having a funeral director familiar with catholic funeral rites is advantages; we are around 24/7 and can offer guidance.
Attentive and Caring Funeral Staff
We understand that in time of grief, even the smallest of decisions can be difficult to make. Stress level can also be unusually high and the slightest of irritation can seem unbearable. As such, our staff are naturally caring and trained to be attentive at all times. Whatever your needs are, just let us know and we will do our utmost to make them happen.
Meticulously Sourced Funeral Supplies
From casket to ornaments and floral arrangements, all funeral supplies used for our Catholic Funeral services are personally sourced by our funeral director, to create the solemn yet comforting atmosphere appropriate for the performing of Catholic funeral rites. You can count on us to make your deceased love one’s funeral a memorable and dignified one.
How to Engage Us?
To get in touch with us, simply call our Funeral Services helpline at +65 6303 0655 or email us from our contact page. Our Funeral Consultants are on 24 hour standby to assist you.
84 Geylang Bahru Industrial Estate
+65 6303 0655