A Christian funeral service may look simple, but if organised well, is meaningful and uplifting. And if you are looking for an experienced undertaker to help you arrange one for your loved one, we can help. We have a variety of Christian funeral packages to suit all needs and budget. Starting from $4,588, you’ll have all you need to provide your loved one with a meaningful final farewell.
Included in Our Christian Funeral Package
A wooden coffin, suitable for open casket viewing is provided as is embalming, hairdo and mortician make-up to have your loved one look at his or her memorable best.
The memorial tentage decorated with Christian backdrop and ornamental decor inclusive of a Cross and Bible will be provided to house the casket. A floral photo frame to hold your loved one’s photo plus fresh table top flower arrangements will complete the setup.
An aircon coach is also provided to ferry mourners to the crematorium and back.
Our Christian Funeral Package (Detailed Breakdown)
The following is a detailed breakdown of what's provided with our Christian funeral service package. It essentially covers everything you need to provide your loved one with a dignified Christian style final sent-off. With us, you are assured of a well organised Christian funeral, without having to compromise on quality...
Christian Themed Wooden Casket
- A half glass wooden cremation casket decorated with appropriate Christian ornamental decoration
Embalming and Casketing
- Ferry your loved one's body (with utmost care) to our premises for embalming, mortician make up and hair care.
- Dress the body in the deceased's favourite clothes (provided by the bereaved family) for casketing. Alternatively, we can supply the outfit but additional charges will apply.
- Transfer the casket to the wake
Casket Area Set Up
- Tentage setup with Christian decoration, complete with surround canvas (2 pieces), curtains and carpeted flooring
- Altar table with Cross and bible
- 2 fresh table top funeral flowers arrangements for altar table
Tables and Chairs for the Wake
- 10 round tables
- 15 square tables
- 100 plastic chairs
Fans and Lighting
- 6 fans (2 standing and 4 table ones) for adequately ventilation
- General lighting for the wake
- 1 mobile toilet will be provided throughout the duration of the wake
Funeral Photo Setup
- 1 enlarged photo in 10 by 12 inches photo frame complete with floral lining
- 6 passport sized photos
Funeral Day Arrangements
- Mercedes Benz glass hearse to transfer casket to Mandai Crematorium for cremation
- 1 air con coach to ferry relatives and guest to Mandai Crematorium
- Pall bearers on standby to carry and move the casket
- Cremation slot booking
- 1 guest reception table, registration book and safe
- $4,588 for a 3 day funeral
- $250 for each additional day thereafter, up to a maximum of 7 days in total
- The above package does not include food, snacks and/or drinks. If required, they will be charged based on actual amount consumed.
- The above price quote is valid for HDB void decks held funerals only. Funerals held in other locations (e.g. private homes or parlour) will be priced differently with the price difference due largely to the difference in tentage setup cost
- If a more elaborate setup is required, additional setup cost may be incurred
Why Choose Us?
Experienced in Organising Christian Funerals
While the rites and rituals of Christian funerals may differ slightly depending on your denomination, the setup of the funeral is largely the same. Having been in the funeral trade of more than 20 years (our combined experience), we know the requirements and are able to stage one with minimal supervision. With us, you will not have to worry about the funeral logistics and will be able concentrate on properly mourning for your loved one.
Attentive Funeral Staff
Having suffered the loss loved ones of our own, we understand the grief all bereaved families go through during a funeral. Some may even be stressed by the simplest of decisions pressed upon them. As such, our staff are trained to be thoughtful and sensitive to your needs throughout the funeral. We are available on call 24/7 and will always do our utmost to ensure your needs are met and your loved one has a memorable and meaningful sent-off.
Meticulously Sourced Funeral Supplies
All items, from the casket to Christian ornamental decors that we used are personally sourced by our funeral services director. Our aim is to provide a Christian funeral setup that is solemn, yet uplifting and most importantly, suitable for the rituals and prayers that accompany every Christian funeral service. With us, you are assured of a smooth flowing, dignified funeral.
How to Engage Us?
To get in touch with us, simply call our Funeral Services helpline at +65 6303 0655 or email us from our contact page. Our Funeral Consultants are on 24 hour standby to assist you.
84 Geylang Bahru Industrial Estate
+65 6303 0655