This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
We use your Personal Information for providing and improving the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name, phone number, postal address and other information (“Personal Information”).
When you provide your Personal Information to us, you agree that we may use it for the following:
- contact you to provide service, support as well as after sales service
- contact you about products and services you enquired about as well as products and services we think may be of interest to you
- meeting requirements imposed by any court order or investigation conduct by the Singapore Police
- to comply with any law, rules and/or regulations imposed by the Singapore government, its regulators, aw enforcement agencies or that of any other Government
- in the event of dispute resolution
- for quality and training purposes including but not limited to instances where our communications with you are recorded; and/or
- send you emails including but not limited to sales promotion, offers, products services and newsletters
By submitting to us your Personal Information, you consent to the use of that Personal Information as set out in this policy.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Links To Other Sites