Our Soka Funeral Packages
Although the Soka Gakkai movement has its originals from Japanese Buddhism, the settings of a Soka funeral is very different from that of Buddhist funerals. Soka funerals are generally much more simplified as Soka Gakkai members generally belief it’s the whole hearted chanting of the sutra and Daimoka and not sophisticated funeral rituals that helps the deceased soul achieves nirvana.
Because of its modern and minimalist setup, Soka Funerals are generally less costly to stage and this is reflected in the low price point of our Soka Funeral Packages which starts from only $4,000, one of the most affordable in the market today.
Our Rates – Soka Funeral Packages
- $4,000 – 3 Day HDB Void Deck Held Soka Funeral
- $4,500 – 5 Day HDB Void Deck Funeral
- $5,000 – 7 Day HDB Void Deck Funeral
All Soka funerals we help arrange are supervised by our Funeral Services Director, a member of the Tee family of undertakers. With his oversight on all projects, you will have peace of mind knowing that your deceased loved one’s funeral service arrangements is in good hands.
The following is a detailed item by item list of our Soka Funeral Packages, transparently broken down to the prevent bill shock bereaved families sometimes get after the funeral.
Half Glass Casket
- A wood finish half glass cremation casket
- Light or dark wood colour options
Upon Your Confirmation
- We will conduct an onsite funeral arrangement briefing to help family members understand what to expect during the duration of the funeral.
- In this briefing, we will also run through the funeral preparation checklist, especially the important documents you need to prepare.
- After this briefing our Funeral Director will get your approval on all funeral related matters.
- We will then collect your loved one’s body and transport it to our facility for embalming
At Our Embalming Facility
- Cleaning and embalming of the body.
- Professional mortician services including makeup and hair care.
- Dressing of the deceased (to be provided by the family) followed by casketing
- Transporting of the casket back to the family for the funeral.
- Be assured that we will do our utmost to handle your loved one’s body with care and respect.
Casket Holding Area Set Up
- Carpeted 3-sided tentage with SSA backdrop
• Choice of a canvas or curtains setup
• Memorial altar table setup
• Fresh table-top flowers for the altar
Funeral Photo Plus Frame
- 1 enlarged photo housed in a 10 by 12 inches fresh flower lined photo frame
- 6 passport sized photos will also be included
Reception Area Setup
- Reception table with donation box
- Guest book to record all donations
- Funeral information notice, properly printed and displayed
- Electrical lighting to illuminate the wake area
- 6 fans will be provided to ensure good ventilation at the wake area
Tables and Chairs for Guest
- 10 round tables
- 15 square tables
- 100 plastic chairs
Funeral Day Arrangements
- Staff on hand to guide and direct family and guest
- Glass hearse to transport the deceased to the crematorium
- Pall bearer services
- An aircon coach to fetch relatives and guest to crematorium and back
- Tokens for all guests
Our Package Rates Once Again
- $4,000 for a 3 day funeral
- An additional $250 per day of extension
- The above packages do not include the following:
- Mourning clothes worn by the bereaved family
- Food and drinks
- We also help arrange funeral parlour and/or home held funeral services. For such arrangements, we will need your requirements before quoting.
Why Choose Us?
We are among the most affordable funeral undertakers in Singapore. What’s more important thought is that because of our believe that everyone deserves a meaningful send off, we do not compromise on quality, when arranging a funeral.
We understand your grief and will go the distance to ensure all your funeral services needs are taken care of. Our staff trained to be sensitive and attentive to your needs at all times. Being experienced funeral directors, you can always count on us for advice on all funeral matters, as and when needed.
To reach us, simply dial our 24-hour funeral services helpline at +65 6303 0655. Our funeral consultants are ever ready to offer advice and assist you in any way we can.